[Nix-dev] GHC "unable to decommit memory"

Pierre Radermecker pradermecker at yahoo.ca
Thu Sep 1 12:52:58 CEST 2016

> Do you want to try to apply the GHC patch mentioned in the issue and open a PR if it successfully resolves your issue?
What I have already done is ask here for a proper resolution.
Last call for merge requests for GHC 8.0.2 • /r/haskell

According to ezyang the patch is probably not the right thing to do. As of myself, I don't know anything about the specifics on that issue ;-)

    On Thursday, September 1, 2016 12:40 PM, obadz <obadz-nix at obadz.com> wrote:

 On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 11:37 AM, Pierre Radermecker <pradermecker at yahoo.ca> wrote:

Is there something I can do  ?

Do you want to try to apply the GHC patch mentioned in the issue and open a PR if it successfully resolves your issue?