[Nix-dev] Limiting access to only maintained packages and ensuring core packages are maintained

Shea Levy shea at shealevy.com
Sat Sep 3 13:01:02 CEST 2016

maintainers.nix contains email addresses and for many of us uses the
same as our github handles. So users should be told to ping on github
*and* email when they find an issue, and then if someone is unresponsive
through that we can (if we're sticking with 3) remove them after some
time.

Hydra will email you if the build status of a package you maintain
changes.