[Nix-dev] Limiting access to only maintained packages and ensuring core packages are maintained

Shea Levy shea at shealevy.com
Sat Sep 3 13:03:26 CEST 2016

No, not something automated like that. Though mention-bot seems to work
decently well, it doesn't know for example that changes to
all-packages.nix are much less useful than changes to a default.nix file
in a package directory. A human can know that, and additionally look at
the log messages to see the nature of the changes to see if they're
likely to be relevant.