[Nix-dev] building ruby package utf-8 needed

Matthew O'Gorman mog at rldn.net
Mon Sep 5 04:54:45 CEST 2016

Peter Hoeg <peter at hoeg.com> writes:

> sorry if I wasn't clear. Can I see the nix expression you are using to
> build the package?
>
> /Peter

I am currently trying to run it via nix-shell . on the checkot of my
fork.

https://github.com/mogorman/huginn/blob/master/default.nix is the
default.nix.  I am currently trying before I tried it with the barebones
example provided by https://github.com/manveru/bundix

--
Matthew O'Gorman
BM-NBUmia4p88Jny5bZbRGcMt64SWWp5WVv
Xim/Email: mog at rldn.net
mog at rldn:~$ fortune wisdom -s|cowsay -f /dev/null
/ One learns to itch where one can \
| scratch.                         |
\ -- Ernest Bramah                 /