[Nix-dev] Build a default.nix for a project with node.js and python dependencies

Dmitry Malikov malikov.d.y at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 19:22:24 CEST 2016

Hey guys,

There is a project with node.js and python dependencies which is need to be
run inside an isolated environment.

Right now the whole flow consists of 3 steps:

   - pip install -r requirements.txt --upgrade
   - npm install
   - npm run build

What I'm looking for is a single default.nix file built basing on
dependencies listed in 'requirements.txt' and 'package.json' files,
allowing to do these steps via 'nix-shell' command.

Could you please point me at the right direction?

Thanks.