[Nix-dev] NixOps usage survey.

Daniel Hlynskyi abcz2.uprola at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 21:21:27 CEST 2016

I am switching manual deployment to NixOps, and I'm getting lots of quirks
in hetzner, virtualbox, libvirtd and container backends.

Also, because of impurities in my systems, I can't switch easy from
production to, for example, virtualbox deployment.

So no success story here, but I like this tool and hope to improve it.

5 вер. 2016 7:01 пп "Aloïs Cochard" <alois.cochard at gmail.com> пише: