[Nix-dev] Including SSL certificates with NixOS configuration

Wilhelm Schuster ws at wilhelm.re
Tue Sep 13 20:18:52 CEST 2016

> On Sep 13, 2016, at 20:06, zimbatm <zimbatm at zimbatm.com> wrote:
>
> Another solution is to use a let's encrypt client. Then all your SSL certs would automatically be generated on the server. I think it only works if you don't need more than one server per domain.
Thanks for the suggestion. I’m definitely considering switching to letsencrypt as it seems to be nicely integrated with the rest of NixOS, though I would like to use it with ACME DNS challenge validation, which doesn’t seem to be supported by NixOS at the moment, so I’m currently sticking to my StartSSL certificates.

Cheers, Wilhelm Schuster.