[Nix-dev] Proofgeneral in nix-Shell not working

Pavel Chuprikov pschuprikov at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 19:32:58 CEST 2016

Hi,

I think that the problem is that the patch
<https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/blob/7475728593a49f09c4b7b959b15513aee38ab4b4/pkgs/applications/editors/emacs-modes/proofgeneral/pg.patch>
from
nixpkgs is not applied for version 4.2 of proofgeneral, but only for
version 4.3pre. Due to this PGHOME is incorrectly set to MYDIR, instead of
nix-provided PGHOMEDEFAULT.

Regards,
Pavel

чт, 22 сент. 2016 г. в 16:01, Christoph-Simon Senjak <