[Nix-dev] Internet Issue

Taeer Bar-Yam tb442 at cornell.edu
Fri Sep 23 17:46:06 CEST 2016

It *seems* as though my computer is breaking the internet for other people. Sometimes at home the internet cuts out (not the wifi, that still connects; but webpages do not load on anyone's computers). This also happens at my friend's house, but not the on-campus wifi network. It appears to only happen when I am there and try to connect to the internet, but it doesn't always happen when I try to connect to the internet.

Is it possible that my computer is responsible? What would be causing that?

I am using NixOS 16.03 stable and my internet setup is:
```
networking.hostName = "rebel";
networking.networkmanager.enable = true;
```
and I'm using ```nmtui connect``` to connect to the wifi network

let me know if there's any other relevant information I should send.

  --Taeer