[Nix-dev] Internet Issue

Taeer Bar-Yam tb442 at cornell.edu
Sun Sep 25 23:58:42 CEST 2016

Okay, I got wireshark. I ran it (with sudo) and hit analyze on the wifi network. I've attached a screenshot of the results. There are definitely some fishy things going on. Let me know if you need other diagnostic information. Sorry, I've never done much with network connections before.
Thanks for the help!
  --Taeer

Excerpts from Tomasz Czyż's message of September 23, 2016 11:51 am: