[Nix-dev] NixOS Hackday and Release Party in Munich

robin at loc-com.de robin at loc-com.de
Tue Sep 27 22:28:24 CEST 2016

Hi,

We're organising a small NixOS Hackday during the slack time at our office in Munich on 7th October. Some core NixOS contributors will be there.

As we will have the NixOS release manager on site and the 16.09 release date is only a week earlier, let's have a release party with BBQ, beer and hacker cocktails on our rooftop terrace!

Beverages and some BBQ stuff (not only meat ;)) will be provided. If you like, you can bring stuff like salads or your own food to barbecue.

Address:
Mannhardtstr. 6
80538 München

Please rsvp on the meetup events or drop us a mail so we can make sure we have enough food and drinks.

Hackday:
http://www.meetup.com/Munich-NixOS-Meetup/events/234118790/

Release Party:
http://www.meetup.com/Munich-NixOS-Meetup/events/234118845/