[Nix-dev] NixOS 16.09 not cleaning /boot/EFI/nixos

Roger Qiu roger.qiu at matrix.ai
Wed Sep 28 12:32:26 CEST 2016

I discovered a while back that NixOS rebuild is only time boot efi gets
cleaned. But here's a question. Does it delete then add the new efi, or
does it add the new efi then delete? The former would mean that even if
your efi is full, it will work, but raises the possibility that if a
rebuild gets interrupted, then you will have no efi. The latter is what I
think it currently does. So I think if your efi is full, you won't be able
to do a nixos rebuild.