[Nix-dev] Nix init system

Tomasz Czyż tomasz.czyz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 17:49:52 CEST 2017

I was almost convinced by that message but I think there was not enough f
word (but almost!). I think it would be a + when you attach your scream as
mp3 or something (just more interactive!)

Actually, I'm little disapointed that only few kind of curses were there, I
think you didn't put too much effort into that email. Not enough
non-substantive
arguments as well; hate is directed to dead things, make it personal! You
can blame me if this will help you :-) Use all the power, memes and tweets!
Use curses to encourage volontiers to do the work! That's how you do it.

PS. Please send me details to your Personal Communication coach, looks like
I need that as well.

(please) - at the end is really sweet :-)

btw, https://youtu.be/CT6Mn8UZqnY?t=3m50s - tomorrow Ulrich has
presentation about immutable infrastructures on NixOS Dublin if anyone
interested :-)

> NixOS is 14 years old and has used systemd for about five years.
>
> On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 11:22 AM Luescher Claude <stargate at tango.lu> wrote:

>> > Guess what?
>> >
>> > NOBODY CARES.
>> >
>> > Keep your hate.
>>
>> No I won't keep my hate because if everybody does nothing will happen
>> towards eliminating the cancer from the linux community what malware(d)
>> is.
>>
>> I hope you all realize that this whole system(d) pottering scheme is
>> putting the worse NSA funded malware backdoor into linux.
>>
>> System(d) taking away the control from users, sysadmins and hackers and
>> giving it all to Redhat & associates.
>>
>> Your project is still just couple of months old so removing systemd
>> should happen now at early stages!

Tomasz Czyż