[Nix-dev] Darwin + staging + libcxx

Daniel Peebles pumpkingod at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 04:29:15 CEST 2017

I don't think it's reproducible. I was able to build locally, and I think
it's just failing repeatedly on Hydra because it's a cached failure. Of
course, the missing logs means it's impossible for us to figure out what's
failing on Hydra, but it seemed to be working on my machine. It'd be nice
to be able to override the "cached failure" status on Hydra...