[Nix-dev] Banning people from the mailinglist?

Matthias Beyer mail at beyermatthias.de
Tue Apr 4 10:05:10 CEST 2017

We had the systemd conversation endless times now.

We all know that some people don't like systemd and other ones like
it.

Can we just ban the (non-constructive) "fuck systemd" people? I
mean... nobody benefits from this kind of behaviour and it creates
frustration all over the place. Nobody gets happy with these kind of
messages.

How to deal with this? I propose one "Please leave us alone with your
hate, we know about the concerns and blah, but please let it be" and
after that banning the user.

Is there a technical possibility for this?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Kind regards,

Consider switching to free software.