[Nix-dev] Banning people from the mailinglist?

Guillaume Maudoux (Layus) layus.on at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 14:04:21 CEST 2017

+1

I read once an article showing that to avoid proliferation of annoying
messages, the best action was to ignore them.
Banning people just makes them want to fight harder against the
perceived injustice.

When new (non-constructive) "fuck systemd" messages come to this mailing
list, I will do as for all the previous ones, ignore & archive.
Et voilà.

-- Layus.

PS : Kudos to ayone able to find a link to the aforementioned article.
I cannot lay my hand on it.