[Nix-dev] NixOps failes to deploy: bash: Argument list too long

4levels 4levels at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 00:44:24 CEST 2017

Hi Philip,

You're totally right on that!

I've basically hacked myself a system configuration together based on what
I could find online and with the help of you guys here. I'm doing this all
by myself and I know practically no one in real life using Nix as well.
Understanding Nix still seems daunting to me. Besides all that, Nix is just
a small part of my life since the application code is my main
responsibility and requires my full attention.

Anyway, I'll give both manuals a good long hard look and will resort to
getting in touch with you for consultancy if I can't get it to work as
intended. I'm probably doing a lot of things wrong or inefficient anyway
and could use a professional look at my efforts.

Kind regards,

Erik