[Nix-dev] Failure to boot after hibernate

Bas van Dijk v.dijk.bas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 01:20:55 CEST 2017

I made a few pictures and a video of the boot process:
https://goo.gl/photos/vrAkb5TFmZZ1J9kn9. In the video you can see that
after I've input my passphrase the following lines are printed before
the blinking cursor appears:

  killall: cryptsetup: no process killed
  starting device mapper and LVM...
    2 logical volume(s) in volume group "MyStorage" now active
  _

Bas