[Nix-dev] Failure to boot after hibernate

Bas van Dijk v.dijk.bas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 13:07:32 CEST 2017

On 24 April 2017 at 12:35, Linus Heckemann <acc at sphalerite.org> wrote:
> If it's systemd-boot, which it probably is, it does in fact allow
> editing unless you disable it in its config — I think you just press E
> to edit the command line.

I actually disabled that (I believe for security reasons) using:

  boot.loader.systemd-boot.editor = false;

Fortunately I was able to boot my system using a NixOS USB stick,
mount the boot partition and set "editor 1" in
/boot/loader/loader.conf. After that I edited the command line with
"hibernate=no" as Danylo suggested.

Now I'm typing this email on my correctly booted system. Thanks everybody!

Bas

P.S.
Now I just need to figure out how to disable hibernation...