[Nix-dev] still waiting for https://cache.nixos.org after 5 seconds...

Denis denis at camfex.cz
Fri Apr 21 18:49:46 CEST 2017

BTW, if you (the guys who control "cache.nixos.org") have a dedicated
IP address, could you set up the webserver to ignore "Host" header?

Then I (or anyone) could set up "cache-nixos.mydomain.com" on
Cloudflare pointing to that IP and thus get CDN, faster downloads and
less load to your server.

It is not possible now because with this setup, your server will
receive "cache-nixos.mydomain.com" in "Host" header instead of
"cache.nixos.org"