[Nix-dev] Shutting down prs.nix.gsc.io

Matthias Beyer mail at beyermatthias.de
Thu Feb 2 08:29:38 CET 2017

Hi,

On 01-02-2017 19:08:10, Graham Christensen wrote:

> BTW they have EXTREMELY nice machines available for an hourly price. I
> highly recommend using them for future projects. They are also part of
> the Spotinst.com project, where you can rent their dedicated servers
> hourly at a spot bid, similar to AWS spot instances.
>
> The Type2 has been migrated over to hydra.nixos.org already.

Just a quick side note: From what I read, you set up NixOS on these
machines to build the hydra infrastructure? If yes, please document
the process (if not done already).

No need for a nice write-up, just dump in what you did. We can go on
from there!

Thanks a lot for your effort!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,