[Nix-dev] Howto create a new dysnomia module

mrcs.nixdev at mailnull.com mrcs.nixdev at mailnull.com
Fri Feb 3 14:02:37 CET 2017

Hi,

I just figured out that I probably need a custom Dysnomia module, not a container. But I still have no idea how to create such a new module.

I'd be very grateful for any hint.

Thanks,
Markus

Hello,

I am investigating if we can use disnix to deploy our solution to some preinstalled centos machines.

I want to deploy a jar file to a target machine. Once deployed I want to call it with certain parameters, environment settings etc.
Therefore I assume I have to create a custom dysnomia container.

How can I do this?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best regards,
Markus