[Nix-dev] "Monitoring" NixOS?

zimbatm zimbatm at zimbatm.com
Tue Feb 14 09:58:09 CET 2017

It would be useful to know how far behind a machine is given a specific
channel. Especially if you care about security updates.

A "needs reboot" flag for when the kernel is updated.

GC state or just store size.

And the the common Linux monitoring metrics apply for vmm, CPU, net, io,
entropy pool, ...