[Nix-dev] Which option replaces security.setuidOwners?

Bjørn Forsman bjorn.forsman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 23:04:46 CET 2017

On 14 February 2017 at 22:51, Domen Kožar <domen at dev.si> wrote:
> We need to use renames for backwards compatibility then :)

A rename implies same signature under different namespace (AFAICS).
This is not the case here, because the option types are different.

I've got a local change that is about to be pushed:

+    (mkRemovedOptionModule [ "security" "setuidOwners" ] "Use
security.wrappers instead")
+    (mkRemovedOptionModule [ "security" "setuidPrograms" ] "Use
security.wrappers instead")

(I also do some other fixups that was wrt. new security.wrapper to
make my NixOS build.)

Best regards,
Bjørn Forsman