[Nix-dev] Typing nix − funding campaign

Théophane Hufschmitt rg_nixos at regnat.ovh
Thu Jan 12 18:03:49 CET 2017

Hi Maarten,

I plan to rely heavily on Eelco's thesis for rewriting the spécifications, but it will need a serious update because of the changes that happened to the language.

Integration into an ide is a long term goal, but this is probably not gonna happen anytime soon. (but using types to enhance documentation is of course planned)