[Nix-dev] NixOS on (Android) Tablet

Maarten Hoogendoorn maarten at moretea.nl
Fri Jan 13 13:14:20 CET 2017

You might want to look at Ubuntu Phone, which borrows heavily from the
Android kernel, but actually exposes a full Ubuntu system.
As a first step, you could look into running Ubuntu Phone, with nix
side-loaded.

Futhermore, there is some discussion in
https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/issues/21222 on how to build Android with
nix.