[Nix-dev] Nix in a Cluster Environment Talk Slides

Kevin Cox kevincox at kevincox.ca
Thu Jan 19 23:15:46 CET 2017

Hello,

There was recently a Nix meetup in Dublin and a couple of people
expressed interest in my talk on using Nix in a clustered environment.
Unfortunately I fat-fingered the recording but I have posted my slides
for those who find them useful.

https://kevincox.ca/2017/01/19/nix-and-mesos-talk/

I'll try to make sure that we have the recording figured out for future
meetups so that those who can't make it can get more value 🙂

Thanks again to Tomasz and Bariša for organizing and hosting the event,
it's great so see such great attendance. Also if you find yourself in
the Dublin area feel free to join us: https://www.meetup.com/NixOS-Dublin/

Cheers, Kevin