[Nix-dev] Debugging Hydra failures without a log

Sergiu Ivanov sivanov at colimite.fr
Mon Jul 10 22:52:56 CEST 2017

Thus quoth  Vladimír Čunát  at 19:16 on Mon, Jul 10 2017:
> On 07/10/2017 06:47 PM, Sergiu Ivanov via nix-dev wrote:
>> Hydra told me the package bibtex2html which I maintain got broken:
>>
>>   https://hydra.nixos.org/build/55099626
>>
>> I waited for a couple weeks hoping the issue will fix itself, but
>> apparently it didn't.  [...]
>
> It didn't?  I see an evaluation a few days after that did succeed:
> https://hydra.nixos.org/job/nixpkgs/release-17.03/bibtex2html.i686-linux

Oh, cool, thanks a lot!

Hydra didn't send me an "it works" notification this time and I didn't
manage to find the page you gave me a link to.  Now I've finally found
where to click, thanks a lot!  (Note to myself: it's in the Job menu at
the top of the page.)

--
Sergiu