[Nix-dev] How to downgrade or patch freetype-2.7 ?

Volth volth at volth.com
Sat Jun 24 02:52:01 CEST 2017

There are still at least one place where
"environment.sessionVariables.LD_LIBRARY_PATH = ..." does not replace
freetype with a custom-built version: in cgi-scripts run under
lighttpd service:

RRD rendered with stock freetype-2.7.1 http://i.imgur.com/HVZ5iPa.png
RRD rendered with freetype-2.7.1 compiled without subpixel rendering
(#define TT_CONFIG_OPTION_SUBPIXEL_HINTING 0):
http://i.imgur.com/Qj4W0Lx.png