[Nix-dev] Notice: larger changes in master (unstable channel)

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 22:47:39 CEST 2014

Hi,
in case you don't follow things closely, you may still want to know the
are larger changes in master around now.

1) x-updates got merged today, and probably will hit the unstable
channel very soon. It includes mainly:
  - updating mesa to 10.0.4 + llvm 3.4
  - adding glamor to "ati" driver and "intel-testing" driver (3.*-pre)
  - update gtk-3 stack to 3.12
  - many minor xorg updates

2) A set of non-intrusive stdenv-changing updates is planned for merge
soon. I'm just waiting for Hydra to rebuild against the updated branch
(grsecurity stuff got removed from this iteration).

I hope the transition will be smooth for all.
Vlada