[Nix-dev] Unfree packages in Nixpkgs

Kirill Elagin kirelagin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 06:16:55 CEST 2014

I agree, that would be very nice to have a list of “unblocked” unfree
packages.

We can go even better and “unblock” packages not by name, but by license,
i. e. if
I've already accepted terms of some particular non-free license it doesn't
make any
difference for me to have another package with this same license installed.
That's how things in Gentoo work, I have a file with an explicit list of
non-free licenses
that I've accepted.

--
Кирилл Елагин