[Nix-dev] Cinnamon 2.2.0

Mathijs Kwik mathijs at bluescreen303.nl
Sat Apr 12 19:34:40 CEST 2014

Roelof Wobben <r.wobben at home.nl> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I saw that in the last few hours everything of Cinnamon is updated to 2.2.0.
>
> Is it wise to stay on the 2.0.14 version and update till everything is
> ported or it is wise to update everything to the new version and port
> that version.

If the structure of the components did not change much, upgrading is
probably not much more than changing the hash and maybe adding an extra
dependency.

If it's more than that, you should probably complete 2.0.14 first.
Once everything is in a working state, it's much easier to upgrade and
assess it went OK.