[Nix-dev] PDF issues

Kirill Elagin kirelagin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 14:13:50 CEST 2014

But the text is neither crispy nor missing on my laptop with exactly the
same versions of okular and poppler, so this can't be explained solely by
okulars peculiarities…

And, BTW, I've just tried Zathura with poppler backend on my laptop (I
normally use its mupdf backend but it's not available on NixOS right
now)—the text is crispy, so, yes, looks like a poppler+Zathura issue. But
it is not crispy in Okular!

--
Кирилл Елагин