[Nix-dev] Slim failed to execute login command

_1126 lists at elfsechsundzwanzig.de
Tue Apr 29 16:09:04 CEST 2014

Hej!

I updated to the latext nixos unstable (de1c182) and rebooted, because
I noticed that the linux kernel got updated to 3.14.2.

Boot went fine, as far as I could see, but I could not login via Slim
as I did before. I enabled autoLogin via Slim. Slim fails with the
following error message:

"Failed to execute login command"

After that, Slim tries and fails again and again and...

I could not find anything in the configuration that might be
responsible for this. I wonder whether updated systemd is the reason.

Does anyone know where I could look for a solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance!