[Nix-dev] CD/DVD expression

Michael Raskin 7c6f434c at mail.ru
Fri Feb 29 12:56:12 CET 2008

                Hello
   After the merge I tested my forked expression for LiveCD/LiveDVD (including X server and offline installation possibilities). It looks like
rescue-cd-replacement.nix builds a CD with the same functionality as rescue-cd.nix , and live-dvd-X-no-soft.nix is a base DVD that was verified to be installable offline. So I would like to ask everyone for comments about rescue-cd-configurable.nix (base expression handling generation of different ISO disk images that can be built); also it would be nice if rescue-cd.nix was frozen unless some decision about switching or not from it is made - so we will have actual reason to finally consider such a switch.

Raskin