[Nix-dev] [nixpkgs] shells/zsh/4.3.5.nix list invalid mirror

Bárður Árantsson spam at scientician.net
Thu Jun 26 06:43:10 CEST 2008

Hi all,

(I hope this is the right place for this...)

It seems shells/zsh/4.3.5.nix lists an invalid mirror. That is, the
mirror doesn't seem to carry version 4.3.5 any more. It should probably list

       mirror://sourceforge/zsh/zsh-4.3.5-doc.tar.bz2
and   mirror://sourceforge/zsh/zsh-4.3.5.tar.bz2

as its mirror sites instead. The SourceForge mirror does carry old versions.

There is also a zsh 4.3.6 out -- I haven't actually tried but it
probably works without modification of the Nix expression.

Cheers,

--
Bardur Arantsson
<bardurREMOVE at THISscientician.net>

- New York now leads the world's great cities in the number of
people around whom you shouldn't make a sudden move.
                                  David Letterman, 'The Late Show'