[Nix-dev] [nixpkgs] shells/zsh/4.3.5.nix list invalid mirror

Nicolas Pierron nicolas.b.pierron at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 09:43:40 CEST 2008

Hi Bárður,

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 06:43, Bárður Árantsson <spam at scientician.net> wrote:

spam at ... ??

> (I hope this is the right place for this...)

I don't even know other places to dicuss about Nix yet, so I guess it is.

> It seems shells/zsh/4.3.5.nix lists an invalid mirror. That is, the mirror
> doesn't seem to carry version 4.3.5 any more. It should probably list
>
>      mirror://sourceforge/zsh/zsh-4.3.5-doc.tar.bz2
> and   mirror://sourceforge/zsh/zsh-4.3.5.tar.bz2
>
> as its mirror sites instead.

Yes, I have done the modification locally last time I have updated my
system on my other computer.
I just forgot to commit it ;)

> The SourceForge mirror does carry old versions.

When I done this modification, both version were available.
Apparently there are still there.

> There is also a zsh 4.3.6 out -- I haven't actually tried but it probably
> works without modification of the Nix expression.

I guess so but I haven't tried either .. slow latptop ...

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Pierron
- If you are doing something twice then you should try to do it once.