[Nix-dev] Mono

Lluís Batlle viriketo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 23:38:14 CEST 2009

I tried to get mono alive again, with a later version.

I notice with the old and with a new version I packaged, that running
the simple "mcs" ends in:
-------
The assembly mscorlib.dll was not found or could not be loaded.
It should have been installed in the
`/nix/store/miqkxw1qr2s8qnlxzvx5i48kkickh398-mono-1.1.4/lib/mono/1.0/mscorlib.dll'
directory.
------
(in the case of the old mono)

As I imagine eelco managed to get mono things working, maybe he can
throw some light on what happens, that not finding the lib. I've
straced, and the mentioned file exists. So it's about "could not be
loaded".

Any help?

Thank you,
Lluís.