[Nix-dev] Re: Mono

Lluís Batlle viriketo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 23:02:57 CEST 2009

Ok, the problem is related to the automatic strip of all binaries done
at fixUp. Using "dontStrip = true" all goes fine.

I have to manage how to get a good wrapper for the programs I want
running. I see the old expression used at f-spot uses an old
makeWrapper. It's the only problem I have getting a mono program
working.

All this works with the latest mono and gtk-sharp, quite well. But I
don't know when I will commit all this - I lost interest after finding
a C-version of the C# program I wanted to get running. :)

If at least someone would want a mono program working, that would
encourage me spend time in that soon. At least I send this letter for
all this not to be forgotten.

Regards,
Lluís.