[Nix-dev] Re: Latest X.org

Lluís Batlle viriketo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 20:34:22 CEST 2009

I looked at the stdenv-updates branch, and I have few changes over the
X.org expression made by niksnut. I have 3 packages with a newer
version, two or three which he hadn't (due to mesa-7.4 mostly), I
removed some (the via driver hasn't much sense, as there is the
unichrome driver already) ...

I can merge in my changes, but that would require for mesa dri
acceleration the kernel 2.6.28. Any opposition setting that as default
in stdenv-updates?

Maybe I should wait for any soon coming merge before doing anything? :)