Fwd: [Nix-dev] Flags to configure script

Lluís Batlle viriketo at gmail.com
Sun May 24 21:16:05 CEST 2009

I also noticed the change of default prefix. Some time ago, it was /nix.

If you want to take advantage of precompiled binaries, set it to /nix.
All nix binaries have hardcoded absolute paths referring to /nix
(because the build farm uses /nix, as most nix users). If you don't
use /nix, you will have to recompile everything.

Regards,
Lluís.