[Nix-dev] announce: vim-addon-nix

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 22:46:02 CEST 2010

Hi Marc,
thanks for the plugin. I installed it through vim-addon-manager and it
seems to work, but on every start of vim I get the following error:

Error detected while processing
~/vim-plugins/vim-addon-nix/plugin/vim-addon-nix.vim:
line    4:
E117: Unknown function: funcref#Function
E116: Invalid arguments for function actions#AddAction

Can You tell me, what is wrong?

Vladimír Čunát