[Nix-dev] Re: Python packages in peril

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Fri Apr 23 18:16:18 CEST 2010

> What do you think?

I don't know what happened to me.
I took a break for two days.

facts:
I broke trunk. I broke it for too long. I didn't see why that happened.
I also broke HaXe without wanting to brake it.
I also updated Eclipse which was a bad idea because most plugins don't
work with 3.5.2 yet.

I will have a look at what happened and more important: why.
Probably I didn't take enough breaks while working. I also tried to get
done too many things at once which didn't work at all.

For now I'll send every patch to the mailinglist first.
I hope that's fin with you.

I also got a notebook because the fan was getting on my nerves for too
long. Of course that's no excuse.

I'd still like to see nix* using git as main repository.

I will take the time and review my changes to find out why it actually
did brake that much. The change should not have been big.

Marc Weber