[Nix-dev] Presentation of Eelco Dolstra in GHM'09

Lluís Batlle viriketo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 20:32:54 CET 2010

Hello,

I just looked at the GHM film, where Eelco Dolstra presented Nix,
Nixpkgs, NixOS and Hydra to a GNU hackers public (if I understood
correctly).
Get the video http://www.gnu.org/ghm/2009/ . Unluckily the film ends
earlier than the after-conversation questions.

Eelco, do you think anyone there understood the sysadmin problematic
we try to avoid with nix/nixpkgs/nixos/hydra? Do you know of anyone
getting engaged by the nix-related software implementations we have?
Can you write some impressions on the conference, for us to learn a
bit for the next presentations?
Maybe also ludo can give some impressions about the public reactions.

If this has already been discussed in this list, sorry, but I may have
missed it. I will thank any link pointing to any answer related to my
questions.

Thank you,
Lluís.