[Nix-dev] Re: Parallel building support, 1st attempt

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Tue Jun 22 21:08:22 CEST 2010

Excerpts from Jeff Johnson's message of Tue Jun 22 20:54:23 +0200 2010:
> I don't disagree. My suggestion was for "clearly documented source",
> not for "portability".You're still talking about the NIX_BUILD_CORES naming, correct?

You know that this is a "user setting" only now. How would you call it so
that someone like you having read many specs upside down isn't fooled by
the name?

If you think that I'm totally missing the point tell me please.

Marc Weber