[Nix-dev] bash updates

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Mon Oct 3 12:14:02 CEST 2011

Hi Ludovic,

 > Lluís Batlle i Rossell <viriketo at gmail.com> skribis:
 >
 >> First, we have to tell hydra to build the branch.
 >
 > It’s actually being built, but it uses release-small.nix instead of
 > release.nix.

apparently, you disabled most builds in stdenv-updates with commit 26578. I
agree that this was a good idea at the time, because the branch was in a
sort-of wild state back then. Today, however, the situation has changed. We
are working actively to stabilize the branch, and we need those builds
performed.

Since you clearly know most about this subject, could you please undo those
changes to help us asses the current state of affairs on Hydra?

Take care,
Peter