[Nix-dev] disabling pulseaudio in kde

Nicolas Pierron nicolas.b.pierron at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 16:21:52 CEST 2011

Hi,

If you want to know which packages depends on inside your NixOS
current system, run:

nix-store -q -R --tree /var/run/current-system/ | less

then look at all parents of pulseaudio.  On my system qt depends on pulseaudio.

--
Nicolas Pierron
http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolasbpierron - http://nbp.name/