[Nix-dev] assertions / throwing an error-message

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Sun Nov 18 17:49:56 CET 2012

The only way to make this work is make hydra accept the license - which
would be bad - cause you could install the package by "one click
install" without setting the option.

For this reason I'd suggest manually building it only.

Thinking about it again - this is not even enough. If you have two
users and one accepts the second can start the app from store without
accepting the license. I don't know how much this matters at all.

I don't see a solution - but again - I'm not a lawyer - so everything I
say is void, anyway.

Marc Weber