[Nix-dev] darwin + glib introspection

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 22:03:40 CEST 2013

Hi,
while making x-updates mergeable to master, I seem to hit a darwin
problem. We are going towards having glib introspection as build-time
dependency of many base glib-based libs (transitively). Currently this
depends on "otool" on darwin, which has unfree license, so Hydra doesn't
even evaluate the things... this is bad.

Can we make it there without otool there? (dep introduced by 216d47b) I
don't know where was the problem (lovek323?). We could have all without
introspection support for darwin by default, but this would quite
complicate all the expressions, I think.

Ideas?

Vlada