[Nix-dev] Nix failed to build on FreeBSD 9.1

James Cook james.cook at utoronto.ca
Wed Jan 16 00:26:00 CET 2013

It looks like you're missing something related to docbook.  Did you
try installing the textproc/docbook port, or looking for other ports
related to docbook?

I guess as a hack you can probably make doc not be built.  Maybe
editing doc/Makefile or removing the doc subdirectory would do it.

Good luck!
  James